Skip to main content
Cardiac Rehabilitation Exercise Tips
- Avoid the temptation to completely give up on exercising just because you missed a day.
- Either join an exercise group, or start a walking group in your neighborhood.
- Find ways of being more active during the day, such as parking a little farther away from the store and getting a good walk across the parking lot.
- Make an exercise routine that is done on the same days at the same times.
- Try different types of exercise that you enjoy such as swimming, biking, walking, water aerobics, etc.
- Pace yourself without getting to the point of chest pain or shortness of breath.